Map Drop Adjustments

"
Ravenstrider wrote:
It's nice to see that the developers are listening to player feedback.

This change adresses the two biggest issues with mapping: risk vs reward and RNG frustration when it comes to map drops.

If sustaining maps becomes too easy, GGG can always adjust the drop rate.

i don't sustain my map pool in the long term playing 75-77maps and selling lvl 73-74-78 ones, playing all mods when the iiq is 50-60+% even blood magic and temporal chains, 77's 20 quality+vaal orb 80% of the times unless i get 100+%iiq including chisel or monster pack with 50+iiq including chisel

if i used to play my 78's, i would sustain my map pool but i play really hard maps, infact i rip so many times lol, even with full mirrored gear

if live is easy, im really scared of the next patch...
for sure ill play even the current 73-74 which will be 75-76, i hope to sustain them playing 5-6 lvl of maps instead of the current 3 levels
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 2, 2015, 8:08:35 AM
thanks GGG , we needed a fix for those map drops - hopefully it's enough to really sustain.
No more crypts from a shipyard? Yes please.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Those two changes sound awesome.
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.
I'm fine with a risk reward drop change as long it's possible to sustain the map pool if I run an average of 100%+ qty on map.

If we spend currency to get there and end up having to also spend currency to buy map then what's the point?
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
Sounds promising. So many people taking conclusions beforehand, it's rediculous.

I wonder what map levels Zana will give ?
"
leto2626 wrote:

I wonder what map levels Zana will give ?

I am curious about this too, anyone have Zana lvl 8 on beta, and if so, what level of maps does she give as daily?
Will twinned bosses have increased map drop than current? 20% apart
I like it overall but seems lame to not have double boss give double chance. Couldn't you compensate by reducing whatever twinned gives to the iq/ir/ps implicits? Why not move towards more targeted mods for map hunting/item finding/xp grinding?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
good changes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info