Map Drop Adjustments

Instead of giving a boss flat 20% chance (or more!) to drop map you gave boss 20% chance for additional map. Questionable I must say and I don't like it. I am saying that because I got map drop of boss only ONCE in like 80++ maps.
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
Qarl wrote:
Together these changes should more than triple the number of +2 maps players would be getting (as well as an improvement of +1 maps), compared to the beta.

Like people said before.. Multiplying zero with 3,10,20 or w/e is still zero.

But alas, will give it a go and see if there is a reason to come back to beta. No endgame = no point for me.

Thanks for trying, even if questionable.

Last edited by Grimlocke_ on Jul 2, 2015, 2:24:40 AM
"
We are making adjustments to the way map levels are decided, that will reduce the odds of low tier maps being dropped.

well this is nice, always thought maps lower than 2 levels below the map level shouldnt drop at all, just like you can only get +2lvl maps you shoulndt get more than -2lvl. i guess this will have to do. XD
20% flat chance isn't too bad, but it would be better to just make it so the map boss has a map drop rate of 80% same level, 10% -1~2 level and 10% +1~2 level, AKA guaranteed map drop, only different rates for level.
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
thx, i love run and run on high level map

good job !
"
Qarl wrote:
Together these changes should more than triple the number of +2 maps players would be getting (as well as an improvement of +1 maps), compared to the beta.

0 x 3 = 0 no?
To all you guys saying 0*20%=0 ... How long are you playing this game? Have you still not figured out the differences between increased, more and additional?

It's a flat 20% chance. Run five maps, get one. Still pretty low return but definitely better than 0.
### r4wb1rd ###
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/r4wb1rd
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/r4wb1rdGaming/
Babel PoE: https://github.com/rowolff/babel-poe/releases
Awesome news! My hype for the aweakening was kinda tuned down by the low map drops. Hope we get at least a glance now of some high level maps every now and then and will be able to maintain mid tier maps!

Keep up the good work guys!
about time. I have been complaining about this for years.......
"
Qarl wrote:
In addition to the details on map drop changes in this manifesto post, we are making further adjustment to map drops.

1) Each map boss will have a flat 20% chance to drop an additional map. This will not apply multiple times for maps where a map has multiple bosses, nor will it double up when a map boss is twinned.

2) We are making adjustments to the way map levels are decided, that will reduce the odds of low tier maps being dropped.

1. So twinned is a brick map mod then? Valueless?

2. This is actually a good change, and is years overdue.

3. You realize that right now there are ZERO +2's dropping. So Triple zero is still zero.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info