Map Drop Adjustments

Wake up GGG!
Just wake up!!!

I'm tired of buying 76+ maps! This is totally ridiculous!!!! I chisel and chaos every map until it has 100+% IQ and I cannot sustain 76/77+ maps!
How can you be happy about this?!!?!

This is annoying and frustrating so many people. This stupid and unthoughtful change was uncalled for and it ruins the game and the playability!!!

Just get off your high tree and acknowledge you are wrong and change it back to pre 2.0.0! You are losing players!!!! This is just absurd!
"
"
maxor wrote:
There an easy way to fix map drops but it is a non RNG method and that is to have fixed seed values.
A map could have 1000% quantity but if the seed is low it will make no difference also drops getting reduced when you open a portal back to town doesn't help.

In my opinion the map seed range should not be fixed however I do believe it should be compressed so that the # of map drops are more predictable based on map IIQ. This could fix pretty much everything.

Agreed id go for a much narrower range instead of fixed then, or maybe based on your level compared to the map level same as the exp penalty use that for the seed value and balanced with IIQ value.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Sep 11, 2015, 12:54:51 PM
Map drop? Whats a map drop? Never seen nor heard of such a things.... -__-
Map drop = strongbox with +1970 rarity ...... PURE SHIT !!
"
cabra_loca wrote:
Map drop = strongbox with +1970 rarity ...... PURE SHIT !!

Its because rare strong boxes have their seeds capped at the lowest possible value.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
I run consistently over 100% quantity on chiseled rare maps and I can confirm for any remaining doubters that the drops are not sufficient to sustain 76/77 maps. While bosses do seem to be dropping more maps, they're dropping more LOWER level maps than ever before. I'll run a 75 or a 76, find NO MAPS, kill the boss and get a REALLY solid 72 map. It's completely not worth the upfront currency investment.

That pretty much sums it up. I had the exact same experience and it's slowly getting boring. Farming the same lvl 73-75 maps all day for 0.5-1% exp isn't really entertaining.
This is a buff.
I stopped playing after the developers made fun of us - they promised a map fix and did nothing.
RNG-gated end-game content is for the birds. I refuse to participate in it anymore. It was never really fun and I never really enjoyed it after years of it being bad and now finally being broken I basically don't play the game.

The grand success of the 2.0 release! Delighted the developers don't listen to feedback from the player base.
Yay!
BS! I'm playing unhuman mods and still can't sustain 79+ maps.
Only way to get your hands on those ones is either spending orbs or running uber.

Well done GGG.. not!
IGN Soultakerr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info