Let's take our place

http://massivelyop.com/2015/07/01/leaderboard-whats-your-favorite-online-action-rpg/

I don't like to compare PoE with other games because is unfair. PoE is by far the best ARPG game that I've ever met, including D2. But, if they want to make a stupid leaderboard let's put our contribution.

Cheers!

How the hell does Marvel Heroes have that many votes? That game is a 5/10 at it's best.
Because the name of the game has a very powerful word! MARVEL

I prefer put no opinion about MH2015. I don't wanna be rude!

Spoiler
IGN opinion "Marvel Heroes feels schizophrenic, and unsure of what it wants to achieve. In trying to add components from the MMO genre, such as heavy instancing and daily quests, into a simplified ARPG, Gazillion has failed to recreate the exciting gameplay that can be found in either. There’s little of the engaging combat and compelling visual progression systems found in classic isometrics like Diablo and Baldur’s Gate, nor is there the scope and wealth of content that characterises major MMO games. Given the talent and license behind it, that’s a real shame."

Cheers,
INB4 PoE forum negative Nancies cite the results of an informal internet poll as proof that "gem is ded." =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Its shocking how an MMO site's readers would pick the only MMO out've that list :p
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info