If PoE was P2W

"
Kandamo wrote:
It is P2W since RMT exists and GGG does nothing to change that (of course they wont, much $$$$ there)

Funny, because they ban those they catch RMT'ing and it's not like they can close down sites that are not theirs or even force them to close.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Talent Reset - > 25$

Random Unique - > 5$

Damage up for 1 days - > 99 cents

20% Gem of your choice - > 3$

Instant level 50 - > 8$
Instant level 70 - > 16$
Instant level 80 - > 24$
Instant level 100- > 60$

Add affix or suffix of your choice to an item - > 25$

Mirror - > 50$

For support please call PAY2W.site here or 123-456-7890 for more information or mail us at 123:fake ST

you have your prices mixed up, most low ql p2w games require you to pay like 10000-50000 US dollars to aquire best gears.
*were*

...nevermind
Increased drop rate of actually useful items... $9000000000000
You know... since useful stuff pretty much never drops. It's kind of funny I'm level 83 and not a SINGLE piece of equipment I'm wearing was a drop. 100% bought from poe.trade.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
If it was pay to win.

You would only have 2 character slots by default, 1 extra slot would be $5
You would only have 1 stash tab, 1 extra tab $5
You would have half the inventory space but can unlock more $10 per unlock.
Greatly decreased chances to get good rolls on currency items, sell the currency in stacks in the cash shop.
Removed current currency drops from the game, instead only drops shards of the current orbs
Modifier/buff to gain 1 lockbox/rogue exile per instance can get $7.50 per lockbox/exile up to a max of 10 for 2 hours
Exp boosters $10
Death penalty removal $5
HC restore $50

Again, you already have all this.

You do have more slots then you say but can still buy even more. Both for characters and in your chest. For real money from GGG.

You can get extra lockboxes from Zana for chaos orbs, that you can buy from any RMT.
Exp boost/death penalty removal is pretty much the same and can be bought from any RMT.
A new HC char of your current lvl can be bought from RMTs aswell.

The prices will be diffrent then yours though, but they are already in the game and so far pretty toothless actions are taken against them.

Ohh and the guy above, you can also buy whatever items you want for those $9000000000 :) Silly really.

Hope GGG steps up against this shiet.
Last edited by Zhatan on Jul 2, 2015, 12:57:41 PM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Kandamo wrote:
It is P2W since RMT exists and GGG does nothing to change that (of course they wont, much $$$$ there)

Funny, because they ban those they catch RMT'ing and it's not like they can close down sites that are not theirs or even force them to close.

1-No, they dont ban nobody cause they dont catch nobody.

2-i didnt say they Own those RMT sites.. . But who said they didnt?

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
"
Kandamo wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Kandamo wrote:

1-No, they dont ban nobody cause they dont catch nobody.

2-i didnt say they Own those RMT sites.. . But who said they didnt?

How do you know they don't ban anyone? Because your friend that RMTs hasn't been banned so no one has been banned?

RMT is a huge problem for online games, none are free of it unless you "destroy" trading, and even then can still sell account with characters leveled with gear.
"
Zhatan wrote:

I hope this is a joke.

If not: I can buy heroine from the dude on the corner a couple of blocks from here. Does that mean drugs are legal in my country?

Instead of obscure arguments or bad sarcasm, why don't you tell GGG how to beat the "war on RMT"?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Zhatan wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
If it was pay to win.

You would only have 2 character slots by default, 1 extra slot would be $5
You would only have 1 stash tab, 1 extra tab $5
You would have half the inventory space but can unlock more $10 per unlock.
Greatly decreased chances to get good rolls on currency items, sell the currency in stacks in the cash shop.
Removed current currency drops from the game, instead only drops shards of the current orbs
Modifier/buff to gain 1 lockbox/rogue exile per instance can get $7.50 per lockbox/exile up to a max of 10 for 2 hours
Exp boosters $10
Death penalty removal $5
HC restore $50

Again, you already have all this.

You do have more slots then you say but can still buy even more. Both for characters and in your chest. For real money from GGG.

You can get extra lockboxes from Zana for chaos orbs, that you can buy from any RMT.
Exp boost/death penalty removal is pretty much the same and can be bought from any RMT.
A new HC char of your current lvl can be bought from RMTs aswell.

The prices will be diffrent then yours though, but they are already in the game and so far pretty toothless actions are taken against them.

Ohh and the guy above, you can also buy whatever items you want for those $9000000000 :) Silly really.

I -do- hope you are trolling. But in case you aren't..

RMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2W

Spoiler
RMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2WRMT does not count as P2W. RMT does not count as P2W
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
pay to level 100 is a no no, I say pay to lvl 90 @50-60 GGG would bank.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info