If PoE was P2W

Request for lockdown of thread for suggesting pay-to-win.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Request for lockdown of thread for suggesting pay-to-win.

LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Zhatan wrote:
Odd, that looks like the list on some of the RMT sites.

YOU WOULD KNOW EH

This bastard!!!!!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
You forgot to add the 1000$ pack.

It splashes a massive "YOU WIN" all over your screen.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

Obligatory video while watching this thread.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jul 2, 2015, 8:56:02 AM
100 bucks later - 5 red beak, 2 screaming eagle, 10 silverbranches and 3 voidhomes.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
100 bucks later - 5 red beak, 2 screaming eagle, 10 silverbranches and 3 voidhomes.

I CAN FEEL A MJONIER THIS ROUND

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If Kripparrian wasn't a vegetarian
If Chris Wilson was lead dev for Diablo 3
If Heath Ledger was still alive
If Hitler was never born

If FALSE then this thread has merit
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
It is P2W since RMT exists and GGG does nothing to change that (of course they wont, much $$$$ there)

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Just because a game has RMT in it doesn't make it P2W. P2W and F2P are terms indicating a DEVELOPER'S decision on how THEY monetize their game for THEIR revenue. Until GGG officially sanctions RMT in PoE, PoE is not P2W... it's just an in-game economy with black-market RMT, just like every other in-game economy ever, or that ever will be.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 2, 2015, 11:03:12 AM
If it was pay to win.

You would only have 2 character slots by default, 1 extra slot would be $5
You would only have 1 stash tab, 1 extra tab $5
You would have half the inventory space but can unlock more $10 per unlock.
Greatly decreased chances to get good rolls on currency items, sell the currency in stacks in the cash shop.
Removed current currency drops from the game, instead only drops shards of the current orbs
Modifier/buff to gain 1 lockbox/rogue exile per instance can get $7.50 per lockbox/exile up to a max of 10 for 2 hours
Exp boosters $10
Death penalty removal $5
HC restore $50
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info