Party play non existent?

pugs a shit
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I only play solo so cant answer the group thing but there must be like minded individuals. Try finding a clan which does grouping.

As far as end game there are literally 100s of cheap builds like chaos gear which can do Atziri let alone 78 maps solo.

Not to blow own horn but this is my example
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259824

You dont really need high end gearing at all to beat this game is the point. Even uber can be done for 5-10ex.

Hopefully this changes in 9 days.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 1, 2015, 7:01:34 PM
POE Party:

Its just a showcase for ridiclious looking builds(for example: fast attack speed build but no damage) or either ppl rushing forward's , not waiting for all party members, and get destroyed solo (and then immediately leave group after that... lol).

I sometimes create party's intentionally for seeing that egomaniac's dying; (that dont want to wait and rush to their death))
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 2, 2015, 3:19:40 PM
same for me....différence is that i dont realy need xp at the moment...but i think that tha board must be only for party play...not for trade...that is my opinion....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Bugged out.
Last edited by Mahjiza on Jul 5, 2015, 9:14:05 AM
It's not weird at all, who wants to party when a mirror drops and it's not yours.
Think about it.

But if you dont mind, find people who share your playstyle and add them to friendslist.
Im sure there are thousands. Even tho it's a minority of the playerbase. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info