Party play non existent?

Hey

I reinstalled POE 2 days ago to have some fun.
But after 2 days im alrdy kinda bored, solo running level 70+ is kinda boring.
I cannot run hard maps, because most "hard" affixes like no regen dont work on my char, and easy maps (blue ones) are no challenge at all.

But I think the solo experience is the biggest issue, I could run harder map in a party and having more players is always fun anyway, so i tried looking for parties.
But the Noticeboard is swarmed with WTS MJÖLNER 69.431 EX.
There were only TWO games running, one of them being Docks which im not intrested in.
Most streamers on twitch run solo all the time too, which is kinda weird.

So how do i find ppl to play with in this game?

Most of my online friend havent even heard of this game, so my POE friendlist is pretty empty :P

Im playing on EU standard.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Last edited by KalHirol on Jul 1, 2015, 3:28:32 PM
SOLO4LIFEALLDAYALLNIGHT322NOSCOPE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
KalHirol wrote:
Hey
There were only TWO games running, one of them being Docks which im not intrested in.

Post your own party :-) Also, a lot of people are in the beta right now or taking a break before the expansion hits.
"
Alysma wrote:
"
KalHirol wrote:
Hey

Post your own party :-) Also, a lot of people are in the beta right now or taking a break before the expansion hits.
Same situation exist in Beta. There are no parties. Only moment you see parties is in the first day, then they are gone.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
A good guild can help there.

But for me it will always be

"
SOLO4LIFEALLDAYALLNIGHT322NOSCOPE
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:
"
KalHirol wrote:
Hey

Same situation exist in Beta. There are no parties. Only moment you see parties is in the first day, then they are gone.

Yeah, beta is pretty empty right now, too. But it still won't hurt to make a party and see if someone joins. :-)
Strange, I was about to post the same thing, as I have 3 chars that are on maps atm, and I found it to be the same. End game is a bit dull. Awakening will change that a bit, but the point still stands, no parties and endless end game maps need a shake-up. I'm not sure what... ATM I tend to finish Merc Dom, play a few maps 66-68 or so and then just roll a new char.

Also, as pointed out, the Noticeboard it turning into in-game eBay. It's quite annoying when looking for a party (if any are going it's hard to find because of all the sale notices >.>)
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
The problem with random parties is that you cant trust them and they will most likely just get you killed. The solution is having friends to play with.
Last edited by Bikalo on Jul 1, 2015, 6:06:27 PM
People always enter to my pt when I start one, just do it dont be shy xD. you have to be clear about the rules, like "70-72 blue maps, no CoC, no low lvl, PA"
Find a good guild and always have competent people to run maps with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info