Let's talk about a totem pole

In the new Leagues and the last one (Torment / Bloodlines ) We got a totempole as reward for the completed challenges. Well..

I don't like that. In Rampage / Beyond we got cool MTX. Even with completing 5 of them gave me a reason to do challenges.

I am not getting very wealthy in the leagues, I am not aiming for the 8/8, because there is always a Currency / Item based challenge. So I am only doing some, easy ones for the challenge.

And I need to say, doing 1/8 you get a little table with league flags on the side, okay, but doing 2/8 to 7/8 makes a worse pole standing in the hideout. Only doing 8/8 is worth it for the mtx...

Can't GGG change something about this? I like the fun and try to get the challenges, but the totempole on 7/8 was not that great looking.

Yeah I am crying about this fact, it is cool to have a reward, but can't it be a different one than last challenge league? Or atleast changing the style of a totempole that every part of it (every finished challenge) is worth it?

Kings Regards, Dave
Even though it doesn't matter much, I have to agree with you the current totem is pretty small and unimpressive with like 3 challenges... So if I do them it will be for fun and not to get the Prize
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
im sure theyll come up with some fancy stuff for a new 1 month league. but dont be greedy and ask for too much, or the great evil chris will turn your rng off.
Only thing I dislike about Awakening.
Second-class poe gamer
There used to be no reward at all if you didn't get 8/8. They added a reward for people who stop short of 8. Now that isn't good enough?

I will happily take my totem pole whether it is 6 or 7 stories tall.
Give them an inch
Of cause a free mtx is always cool, but there is no reason to hit 7 challenges when I nearly don't see a different between 5 finished and 7 finished ones

And the eagles on the top make this thing impressive, cant you add the eagle at a 5th reward and than with the next ones it just stacks higher?
"
Of cause a free mtx is always cool, but there is no reason to hit 7 challenges when I nearly don't see a different between 5 finished and 7 finished ones

And the eagles on the top make this thing impressive, cant you add the eagle at a 5th reward and than with the next ones it just stacks higher?

Then the 8th challenge would seem meager totem improvement over 7. I personally prefer the totem over a mtx.
I never gave a crap about H/O fashionista

But i wont say that the totem is crap because my point of view is biased by my view of H/O.

If it was me the Achiement reward system would be based on Capes/Shoulder Marks evolving with completed achievement and the final product being an MTX. Each season you could get new ones
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
mtx > h/o ornaments, all I'm saying.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info