GGG ruins summer THANK GOD xD

omg omg cant wait cooome on july 10
I pretty much fell asleep all of Spring, and right now I am kinda drowzee, but I got about a week to truly be awakened.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"

Path of Exile: The Awakening.

Kaom Get Some.

Friggin brilliant.
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
As a pale, cold-hearted viking from the icy north, I can gladly say that I'm on a warm, sunny beach on the island of Mallorca at that time. So screw PoE (until I get home, of course).
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Best summer ever :)
Act 4 just gives me a reason to stop yard work for two weeks.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
I have a balcony. Outdoor summer gaming <3
Now I just need to hire someone to play warbands for me while I focus on tempest. Or hire someone to play tempest while I focus on warbands. I think I need to hire someone to decide for me.
Bad luck to you guys, it's winter here and start to snow right now, and i got 10 free days at work starting july 9 ;)

Kaom come to get some...
I'm visiting the in-laws between 10 and 13 with my two kids and my parents.

I hope to get to merciless by the 13th :)))))))))))))
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info