June 30 patch problem.

I am attempting to download a patch for my NON beta client. My friend is playing the game without a patch... after over an hour of downloading it goes from 5% back to 1% and never goes faster than 14kbps. The background of this image shows a speedtest of my connection as well as the patcher.
Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We are currently noticing certain locations being denied a stable connection when attempting to download the latest beta and Live updates.

In this instance, it may prove valuable to make use of a temporary VPN setup to enable the download of the Beta Client. Please know that the use of a VPN does not have to be permanent, but can be used to attempt to resolve the issue of the initial download.

For more information on how to set up a VPN, please visit this link. Please contact us back with your resulted findings. I hope this helps!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
It's basically the same datacenters.

Even though you are hitting live, it could be the same problem affecting the beta users.

Try the suggestion anyway.
I have tried the vpn's via the walkthrough.. unable to connect to patching server error. Where can it is only a damn 48mb patch... this should not be this difficult.
Hi there!

Thank you for your patience while we investigate the cause of this problem, as it appears to be occurring in a couple of regions at this point in time.

I have noted that your account is currently associated with a Steam profile. Are you able to verify with us if you experience the same issues when attempting this download via the STEAM network? Thank you for your time in this test, as it is greatly appreciated.
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
if you cannot connect directly or through a properly configured VPN, then your issue might be with your PC.

Double check your antivirus/firewall/security hardware and software to ensure you have either disabled them, or you have properly readded your exclusions for PoE.

Also make sure you're running as admin, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info