PROBLEM AFTER UPDATE TODAY

Hi there!

Thank you for your post regarding this issue. This Error message is usually in relation to a corruption within the game files. Please perform a Pack check as detailed here.

If this does not resolve the issue, please confirm with us that you are using the Standalone version of the client. Thanks!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Hi there!

Thank you for providing this confirmation. In this instance, Windows DEP is likely causing a conflict due to a missing dll, however I would not (at this stage) like to apply DEP exceptions on your system.

Please visit this link, and download/install the components. Then please continue to attempt to open the game client. I hope this helps!
Hi again!

Thank you for contacting us back regarding this issue. As a final test to isolate the cause of this issue, please download the Visual C++ Redistributable Package from Microsoft found here.

If this does not repair the issue, we will need to review some of your system information and consider testing if you experience the same issue with the Steam Client, as this would underline an issue with your current Display Drivers *Edit- The mighty Drakier beat me to this one!

Thank you for your patience throughout this process.
Last edited by Tom_GGG on Jun 30, 2015, 6:05:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info