GGG wants to remove chained ladies from orbs again

This is an outrage! But at least they're not naked men we've been shown last time they tried to do this.
I find it amusing as a female people get offended by them but in most cases if anything or a suggestion even.

Art 1
Art 2

Should be selection to do so.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 30, 2015, 3:32:07 PM
As long as it's not because of all the armchair feminists out there.... Seriously, none of the female players I know give even half a fuck.

Edit: Given that it's a skull and a lion and that the rest of the art looks like the Act 4 carvings - maybe it's only temporary?
Last edited by Alysma on Jun 30, 2015, 3:38:49 PM
"
Alysma wrote:
Seriously, none of the female players I know give even half a fuck.

I do.

Can someone from GGG confirm if this is finalized so I can dump more money on supporter packs? :P
"
Nuro wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:
Seriously, none of the female players I know give even half a fuck.

I do.

Can someone from GGG confirm if this is finalized so I can dump more money on supporter packs? :P

You're going to give them money because they threw away the chained ladies? What the fuck lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
chained ladies are so exciting, what a pity :(
IGN TylordRampage
Bring them back ffs.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
I'll say it again, monetize that part of the UI, hell, if you feel you shouldnt since players would feel betrayed, at least give the option to customize it as a paid MTX. (while giving the option to choose between the art you like for free)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 30, 2015, 4:52:38 PM
There really needs to be an option to bring the old style back at least. There was nothing wrong with it. The new is just bad regardless. A skull? Really?
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
Zedda wrote:
There really needs to be an option to bring the old style back at least. There was nothing wrong with it. The new is just bad regardless. A skull? Really?

A SKULL AND A LION OF COURSE!

lmao

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info