The Awakening Trailer, Launch Date, Challenge Leagues and More!

OH damn! I must admit that the hype went down a bit just because so much time passed since the initial Awakening announcement! But now .. oh man the hype is back and it is stronger than ever!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
And I was sure I will play PoE much less this summer. Hahaha, stupid me.

I love all the stuff introduced so far, it really feels like a new game! <3
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Great stuff. A release date finally!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
hypuuuuuuuuu
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Can't. Handle. All. That. HYPE !
- Super Saltyajin God -
I've got to hand it to you guys, I have never heard of anything quite like tempest league before. Very creative, warbands seems OK too. Now to choose a league...
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
I'm done. GGG TAKE ALL MY MONEY!.. oh wait you already do.
My body is ready ! Really looking forward for this
chaotic neutral
The live patch that includes the Awakening timer somehow screwed up my client.
All my settings have been reset to default. :/

Also please leave us the option to get the old orb girls back. We don't want this change.
The dumb is strong in this one
Last edited by gesichtspalme on Jun 30, 2015, 3:43:08 PM
OMG CHRIS! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! why did you changed GUI from Naked Girls to Skull and Leon?? JUST WHY? OMFG... at least give us the option for CLASSIC POE INTERFACE in options! community plz support me, tell Chris about this huge problem...
FOR THE GLORY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info