Warbands and Tempest Challenge Leagues

Sounds like a damn fine set of leagues, perhaps the best yet.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
these leagues sound amazing and I have a question about them. Are they made to be added to the core gameplay after the leagues are over? and for how long they will last?
"Tempests can also affect end-game Maps. Because there's no world map for maps, the community will need to collaborate to share information about which valuable tempests affect which areas at the moment."

Wow, less than 2 weeks to find a way to set this up. Tempest league could rely on global chat perhaps?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Warbands are very slick. The game needs cooperative AI; this is what lacks most besides map drops.

The additional use of the world map in both systems makes these leagues fun and interesting.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Both sounds so good! Already looking forward to crossover 1 month so I can experience them war bands.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
diablofdb wrote:
these leagues sound amazing and I have a question about them. Are they made to be added to the core gameplay after the leagues are over? and for how long they will last?

As usual, they'll probably wait to see how well they actually work and not make a decision on that until the leagues are almost over.
Suggestion for these leagues:

Use /global 666 for reporting the current mod in maps!
Someone go post it on reddit, spread the love. Make it the next Forsaken Master chat.
So basically a "Shrine like" and "Invasion like" league again.

Warbands sounds pretty cool, I like the idea of playing a bounty hunter and seeking the desirable ones out
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
amazing ideas for the temp leagues. both look promising but why do you had to change the user interface?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 1, 2015, 7:20:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info