[2.2 WIP] "Icy Calamity" : 2 Handed Mace Ice Crash

Hey konflict1

For the Elemental part of the tree :
Since Ice Crash is a Cold Skill it is affected by it. It is not as efficient as the Physical Damage but still. Celestial Judgement is really something usefull with the penetration. And, on top of that, Celestial Punishment work like Hypothermia which is really something good for the damage of the build against high life monster.
And the unrighteous were turned to ash!
The links to your builds aren't working atm :<
Hi,
mayby you have some screenshot form passive tree? I want to finisz my char but don't have complete tree :/
Daily Updates :

Update 20 : Started Update with upcoming 2.2. (v. 1.6) -3 March
Update 21 : "Gems Setup" updated for Ascendancy. (v. 1.7) -3 March

To do List :
- "Skill Trees" rework + repost -
Well, since my last modification of this post before I made a little time off PoE, it seems like all the Skill Trees broke so... Yeah, everything to do again.

- "My Character" update -
I've changer about everything I had since the last time I posted here. So I'll modify everything in order to get everything's going again.

- General modification -
Some things have changed, from the game or my way of playing, so there is quite some things I need to change through the whole post.

- Update Gems Setup - DONE
New gems came out as Blasphemy, with the Ascendancy, Fortify will be a bit more present as a gem... Stuff like that.

Expect the guide to be up again before 2.2 release.
Last edited by Kormir on Mar 4, 2016, 12:45:41 PM
Daily Updates :

Update 22 : "Passive Trees" updated with Ascendancy tree and Offline link. (v. 1.6) -4 March

As the guide is actually, it's mostly completed and ready to use.
I just need to modify some stuff into Gems Setup mostly (some Gems Quality aren't there..)
The rest will come tomorrow when I'll be able to push the limits on my character.
Currently playing an Ice Crash duelist based on your guide in Perandus HC and everything looks fine ! I'm currently lvl 50, just started cruel.

Keep up the good work !
There is no OFFline builds :/ Where can I find them to make some changes to 2.5.2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info