Character in use problem

when i go over and search for my shop items on poe.trade i find out that im under the name of IHaveAnAddiction which is the completely wrong character and not what i requested, so i go over to pathofexile to find the overview section with only 1 character *the first one made of the onces i own* than i go over to the character section of my profile to find the character icons being completely blurred out *same goes for names* i dont think that has much to do with the issue or does it? anyways, the icon just below logout messages and contact support says im playing as the right character so i am wondering, why can i not change the one i use for poe.trade ? this is a major issue as i am trying to sell items to have space and enough currency for others especially my dream item but if poe.trade will give wrong info its just impossible for me to do so.

to make this problem shorter, overview section shows wrong character causing poe.trade to recognize wrong character name

this is another mini issue i have had and i know i sholdent post 2 but every now and than when i go over to my shop i cannot edit it unless i take special actions like making new post or searching exact name up via the search bar which i have only tried onces each but this is annoying incase i want to change something, any solutions? greatly appreciate any help i can get with these issues
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Regarding the wrong character showing up:
It would be nice if you could post a reproduction scenario. So how can I replicate the issue on my end to test? What query and filter are you using exactly on poe.xyz and what is the correct character name that you're expecting? Does this issue also occur in an InPrivate or Incognito browser window (doesn't use any caching).

Regarding the blurred images:
That reminds me of this: Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73322
"
My UI is blurry and has a low resolution.

Your graphics card is likely overriding the game’s Mipmap settings. Go into your graphics card driver options (found near the PC clock) and find settings related to performance speed or mipmap - Turning the texture quality or mipmap quality to high or removing the override will return the game to normal.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jun 30, 2015, 5:55:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info