We're Adding More Divination Cards!

The problem with making the drop rate the same and then just increasing the number required is that you are not going to have 40 wisdom scrolls in 3 cards and a non corrupted Headhunter at 100. Doing some rough conversions, you will need 25,000 cards to get a Headhunter. Big deal then if you farm up 6. It's just an illusion. You are almost better off having 0.
"Closed Beta patch aimed for Friday ..."

Does this mean that the end of Act 4 (and the wipe connected to it) is also postponed to Friday, or are there going two patches with a few days inbetween?

Just curious about when I should run the Closed Beta again, there's little incentive for me to play before the wipe at the moment.
Awesome :D
ING @Wost ONS shop: thread/439416
Only a few interesting ones really.

Unless the drop rates are greatly increased a lot of these cards are going to be completely useless

I also wish people made more start of the league items that would be a huge benefit to people. I don't know if you're able to pick multiple rolls on rare items but if you are then there could be some interesting choices
Nice GGG
Headhunter is back boys!
"
Avacyn wrote:
Whoever designed the doctor, kudos to the "The burbs" reference. Love it!!!

Yes! I was waiting for someone to catch that. Thanks!
OMFG so sweet, thank u GGG and top tier supporters. Now instead of gem tabs I'll have card tabs ♡♡♡
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
I love it that I can use my div card as my forum avatar :)
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
how did supporters write any of those... I don't think supporters got to decide more than what item(s) you get from the card.

AND btw, these items are the last straw that breaks the back of having no remote trading system. just IMAGINE the chat spamming now that there are like 50 more currencies at once!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jun 30, 2015, 12:24:13 PM
"
What the point of all those cards ? it's anti immersive at the first view !
Mobs dropping weapons, armors, or crafting gear, ok, but now start to drop lottery tickets ?

Is that an alternative for 1000$ ; a card instead an item ? I guess thats the reason

the point is selling more tabs...
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info