We're Adding More Divination Cards!

Where is the card for Shavs? The only mayor one thats missing!!
"
"
PoorJoy wrote:
the cards are awesome. drop rate needs better tuning though.

*Eye twitch.

wow rude.
looking these cards gave me my usual unusual idea.. what if someone creates an item that has, let's say 7 mods, 5 of these are some usual stuff, then add 1 strong and 1 bad mod.

And the every card that you use on the item gives you 1 stat more, and OFC that bad mod has very high change to roll.. :D

An item that gains it's power card by card, neat!!
d:-D*
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I still do not understand how engaging in intercourse yields 10 gemcutter prisms.

Maybe in time you will understand.

Just kidding, but what's the comment on GGG's thoughts about the divination cards drop rates?

I played till merciless act 2 and all I found was like life armor crappy card and a few other ones.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
"
AltairLT wrote:
All we need now is a book to store cards instead of them taking precious stash space.

That would conflict with GGG's desire for players to pay to win more stash tabs.

A Second inventory page exclusive for cards, currency, gems and other such fluff would be enough.
Arbitrary placeholder decisions should never be embraced as final.
I've got a great idea for my own card the so called "Stuffed Rhoa in the Box", it's something you open up and then a huge Rhoa appears and then it is positioned right above your head and it covers the character with a huge load of sprayed rhoa crap, and this crap becomes an armor skin, something like a red dotted brownish slimy layer partially larded with rhoa feathers.

It's about time to buy my Highgate supporter pack!
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Jun 30, 2015, 10:07:21 AM
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
The number of cards per stack is still not final, correct? Is there any chance that this number can change after the new leagues start? Or will all cards be final once they hit live?

Pretty sure all numbers are subject to change forever but since they are based on the rates you could normally get these items they probably won't change unless the underlying rates change.
"
Malone wrote:
"
Overlord_Ro2 wrote:
Card drops are affected by item quantity ?

yes, confirmed by GGG on reddit. Not IIR though.

It was confirmed in this here thread.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1299487/page/7
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Whoever designed the doctor, kudos to the "The burbs" reference. Love it!!!

All in all I've found around 20 div cards in beta so far, mostly the Carrion Crow tho... Tried my luck on the brittle emperor, but found none in countless runs. Found an exalt tho while farming for it...

In my opinion the drop rates have to improve. Make bigger stack sizes or whatever, but farming a single zone by itself is a very boring thing imo, having zero card drops just kills the remaining fun, at least for me. (I'm not that much into trading, so dont argue that i can trade the ex for a card)
will everyone use all cards? I mean that about custom created ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info