Stories - give us ya best, most unbelievable story

"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:
This one time, I poked something with a stick.

/thread.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:
tell me more
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
did it poke back?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Was it dead?

Ps: all of the stories so far are freaking amazing
From the land of new zeal. Just here to stalk the forums.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:
tell me more

It oozed a little bit.

Stunk a bit too.
Halloween just isn't complete without pumpkin spiced pumpkin.
Once, my caretaker believed I had ran away since I wasnt in bed.

I was actually in the room, sleeping on top of the wardrobe.

One time in halloween, our group of friends dispersed while running away from a man with a shotgun.
Another time he chased us with a long stick, I remember some of us ran towards the corn field, some towards the woods, others just followed the road. it was quite fun. (in our teens)

the story goes that in a previous year, his son (which we knew) left his window open on a halloween night, and some of the guys from our group threw in what I believed is called a puffball in english - a type of fungi which releases a large quantity of spores, quite messy and it also smells terribly- ever since then his father stood in wait every halloween. (and no, no-one in his house was allergic, no worries)

For that matter, there was another one that I joined late, in which a group of my friends were being chased by a biker gang. we hid in several places, I lay down on the ground along 2 more, behind a wall just half a meter high right next to the road where the gang stood. They just made some noise for 10-20 seconds before leaving.

What else... I used to be a good swimmer, and I remember this one time back when I was 10 or so, that I swam far away from the beach to a place where I believed people where... much to my shock when I arrived closer I could see they were actually floaters, the kind that holds a fishing net. I wasnt entangled in it no worries, but I got to experience another type of excitment... a large wave, which I remembered trying to climb by swimming, it took like forever, must have been at least 10 meters -If it wasnt, it at least felt like it- was almost at the top when it came crashing down, I felt my body rolling underwater, there was so much turbulence that It was not that I couldnt breath, I couldnt even ATTEMPT to do so, it wasnt painful or anything, I just felt my conscience slowly waning and when I thought I was going to faint, the water disappeared as I rolled with less strength to finally land on the beach, on my back. I was exhausted, I just slept for a hour or so and went back to the area where my parents where, I dont think they ever realized what happened haha. they just asked where I was and I pointed to the respective side of the beach.

Ohh, that reminds me, of another time taking a vacation in the south, there was a formation of clouds in the horizon that looked like a giant continuous wave -a tsunami- people were running from the beach, hitting the road, some left stuff behind. My father and I, along with a tourist couple had the beach all for ourselves. People can be so stupid sometimes. That cloud was there for at least an hour, I think more, either it was obviously a cloud creating an illusion of a tsunami, or it was the slowest-moving tsunami in history. this was on the news and everything.

there are probably more, but dunno if any can really fall under unbelievable. but then again these were things that actually happened :p
and I've written a lot as is, people probably have more interesting ones. there was never something as interesting as an abandoned hospital or something around here. maybe my life was boring... well, at leas the part im willing to share.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 3, 2015, 9:25:17 AM
Oh, I feel I'm in a good company here :)

That's my real story.

One day (lasting for some years) I'm penniless, clueless and deeply depressed, and in desperate need of a friend who's stronger than me, one, you know, who'd been in hell and can show me the way out. So I meet this guy from States and he's fifteen years older than me. We quickly start talking about moving together at his place, cause he's got just what I need (mostly, the sense of humour and a piece of a rooftop above his head), and I can be quite charming even in the deepest shit, having some sort of sense of humour myself. I'm very excited, but eventually the elder guy decides I'm too much for him, with all my troubles. Too much of a risk. So we break up.
In two weeks from this point I meet a guy from Jerusalem who's twenty years younger than me and even in deeper trouble, financial, emotional, you name it. And he's still in high school (ok, ok, waiting for the prom, I'm not that pervert!). Somehow, we manage to combine a few coins together, we move to another city, he finds a college, I find a work, and suddenly it's me who supports the partner emotionally and pays the rent.
It's been three years since.
He's in the army now, conscripted, so I continue to provide for us, solely.
When he finishes there, he'll probably earn twice than I do now, with his education and professional experience gained at the service. We have plans to marry. Israel already recognises gay marriage concluded abroad.

It's not the only one unbelievable story I have had in my (pretty long) life, but it's the one that amazes me the most!
Proud Beta tester.
I used to like PoE.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
I use to model ^.^ Then one night night had a casting for Dolce & Gabbana, (fashion week). LOL... Turns out I could not fit in the clothes, soooo casting agent goes, "why you here, too short! Nice face but, I asked for at least 5'11"

So I responded, "your casting agent, she picked me, obviously."

From the back I could hear her, "omg I'm sorry I gave you the wrong address I wanted you for print."

Soooo my younger brother was with me and he is actually taller than me... They took him gave us articles of clothing for free ^.^. My brother saved the day... In runway modeling if your tall 41 inch shoulders, you can model ^.^

My biggest job was being a night cover guy for a washington weekly magazine... And my last... Never again.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jul 5, 2015, 7:04:46 PM
Three years ago I decided to walk home. After 3.5 months and 2305km I arrived, only to realise that I really disliked home. I lasted less than 3 months before I couldn't take it anymore and left again, back to where I set off from originally.
It was a good walk!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info