Important OA announcement

This is an announcement for anyone who is a part of the unofficial group that I just made up, OA (oosers anonymous):

Fellow oos addicts, we have had to endure year after year of our helpless addiction before without any notice or sympathy. It has been a struggle and you have all fought valiantly to protect yourself from the monster that is your well placed /oos macro. Well I bring good news for you all, if you are like me, then the best part of awakening is not the lack of desync, but it is the lack of the need for an oos macro. I understand the pain of wanting to press that god damn button, but now! Now, no longer will you have to be on the edge of weather to press it or sustain yourself for another few seconds to press it when it will actually do something. Now, you may re-purpose that button for something you won't obsessively press over and over again. Now! You will be free from the power of oos. It was a crutch you used to get you through hard times, but now you can show the world that you don't need it's stinking oos, you don't need no stupid button spamming, no, coming this July, all you will need are your reflexes and your character. Forget oos, it gave you nothing, so give it nothing in return. You have endured for too long I tell you, but your suffering is almost over. Be strong my friends, thank you.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
I get the zeal, but an entire green text post about it is somewhat asinine.

Might as well of just said, "Thanks for trying deterministic lockstep GGG! It looks really good!".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info