Problem with missing crafting bench

I accidentally decline reward from master (Zana). Can i get back map device, if command "/claim_crafting_benches" not working (added all benches except this).
In dialogue with Zana no function to take reward.
Last edited by Cassianum on Jun 29, 2015, 6:43:23 AM
"
Cassianum wrote:
I accidentally decline reward from master (Zana). Can i get back map device, if command "/claim_crafting_benches" not working (added all benches except this).
In dialogue with Zana no function to take reward.

if there is no option for claiming her tool in her dialog options you probably have to kick her from your hideout and reinvite.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
if there is no option for claiming her tool in her dialog options you probably have to kick her from your hideout and reinvite.

This not working
"
Cassianum wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

This not working

ouch.

and there is really nothing in the dialog options if you speak with her?
"
geradon wrote:

ouch.

and this is problem. First time i used this function to take crafting bench from dialog, but i decline her offer
"
Cassianum wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

ouch.

and this is problem. First time i used this function to take crafting bench from dialog, but i decline her offer

ingame traders already provide options in their dialogs if you decline their offers for quest rewards. i can't currently test it but if zana is in your hideout and she doesn't provide an option for you to claim her crafting tool after you declined it, it's a bug.

also, just to be sure, please have another look in your hideout stash (button on the bottom right corner in your hideout beside the "edit"-button) if the tool isn't already there.
"
geradon wrote:

ingame traders already provide options in their dialogs if you decline their offers for quest rewards. i can't currently test it but if zana is in your hideout and she doesn't provide an option for you to claim her crafting tool after you declined it, it's a bug.

also, just to be sure, please have another look in your hideout stash (button on the bottom right corner in your hideout beside the "edit"-button) if the tool isn't already there.

ok, i will try, thanks!
The hideout stash can have multiple tabs, so check them all.

In Beta I think they may have changed it. I don't remember getting a choice about taking the benches.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
i didn't find map device enywhere. Also, this problem with Catarina's bench, too. So, it's bug. If you decline bench from dialog function, you lose this bench.
she isnt selling it on the decorations shop?, also you may post this in support section, not here
IGN: Ariannahh
Alf's True summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1322360/page/1
Alf's Only SRS: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1454368
Hideout: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1428672

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info