Vaal Storm Call build

Looking at some of the jewels that are floating around the 2.0 beta, a couple of them particularly caught my eye:

20-30% chance for an enemy to drop an additional soul

15-20% increase vaal skill effect duration

Now, assuming they survive to 2.0 in roughly the same shape, socketing a bunch of these jewels looks like it could make a really fun Vaal Storm Call build, possibly one that only needs a 4-linked arc or something as a secondary attack.

I've had some experience with VSC in the past; it was my "ranged" attack for my dual doryani cyclone build last league, and I can say from personal experience that this skill hits really hard, and it fills up so fast, it's really easy to spam at almost every pack.

Has anybody made a 100% dedicated VSC build before? I'm interested in other peoples' thoughts on this possibility.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I know old post but RaizQT Made one even doe they did make the cost 2x more you can fix that by getting 3-4 Jewel Slots for higher chance to gain on kill and maybe u can get 6-7 for more duration x3 but dont think it's needed I would rather get more souls on kill and spamm it on every pack I see lol
I've actually started working on precisely this. I got my hands on enough Sacrificial Harvests to get an 80% chance for an extra soul on kill, and I also have a Chill of Corruption, which when wearing a Three Dragons does give me a significant chance of getting 3 souls on kill. The issue I'm running into so far is finding a reasonable way to hit the crit cap, and I'm planning to buy some Vaal Sentencing Jewels to fix that, but I haven't been able to afford that part of the build yet.

The build overall has about 8 Jewel sockets available to it, with the plan being that I used 4x Sacrificial Harvest, 1x Chill of Corruption, and 3x Vaal Sentencing. But I haven't quite reached that point yet.
Has the amount of souls vaal stormcall needs been changed ?

Thought it used to be 8 / 12 / 16

Seems to start at 16 now.
Correct. It's in the patch notes and everything :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info