lost portals unique Reef Map

Today I started farming that map it had 20% quality and it was valed. I died once and after that because of the large amount of white items and maybe of monsters i got disconnected every time I tried to get into the second portal so here i am 2 portals left and i can do nothing to continue this map
PLEASE HELP!!!
Character name Ciorapior lvl 80 marauder
Unfortunately there is no sort of reimbursement for lost characters, items, maps, etc.

Sorry for your loss. Better luck next time. We aren't really able to assist with that problem.

If you'd like to get assistance with the "disconnection", that may be something we can help with.

How were you "disconnected"? Were there any error messages? If so, what did it say? Was it a Fractured map? What were the mods on the map? Did you open a Town Portal near the corpses of mobs (while they were on-screen)?
I think that's too bad for me then.Hope to be more lucky next time ....
About the disconnect ,there was no error just the message you were disconnected from the server immediately after i entered the portals and the game tryed to load some objects ,only character was shown during these thingy , the portal was near a bunch of white items with few green pirates alive and some corpses .The map was a unique one named Mao Kun Reef Map with 20% quality and 20% quantity unidentified and with val status. Also I don't use any mods ,I have a internet connection Through cable with 100.0 Mbps speed and I am playing from a Dell laptop with i7-4500U processor 8GB ram an AMD Radeon R9 M270X GDDR5 2GB GPU 1TB HDD 7200rpm on windows 8 well optimized and finally I play via Steam
I've seen that many players complain about server lag....
Hope I could help somehow about this problem.
Thanks!
Last edited by Piticu69 on Jun 28, 2015, 2:45:28 PM
It just sounds like the instance crashed but the problem there is it's fairly hard to pin down to a cause, atm there is only one known cause for it to happen and that is the fracturing mod on the map.

But it can be caused by other mods in combination to skills or gear with keystones and it interacting with the player or other party members and possibly monster mods(like nemesis or other)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info