Hideouts - Seeing Public Games and Merciless Stats?

Hi Guys,

Something that frustrates me in my hideout is that I can't see Public Games. I have to join the Sarn Encampment in Merc to see them. Is there a way around this or is this how everyone sees Public Games?

Also, when I'm in my hideout and I check my resistance stats, they're based on Normal difficulty so I can't get a clear picture of my resistances unless I jump back into a Merciless level somewhere. This can be really annoying if I'm checking stats while changing gear or trying to craft something. Again, is there some way around this or is this what happens to everyone?

Same for me, and I guess when it comes to public games it's based on the instance you're in. Otherwise you'd have normal, cruel and merciless public games all in one place.

What really annoys me is how even for my cruel and merciless characters, the default difficulty when using the waypoint out from a hideout is still normal difficulty. Seems like that would be an easy thing to change, just like the resistances showing.

But perhaps all of these things are derived from the local instance, which has to be normal difficulty to allow normal difficulty characters to enter the hideout? Would sure be nice if that could be changed so that those difficulty-related things could be derived from the characters when they're inside a hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info