Your favourite YouTube Videogame Rant Videos

I've been watching a bunch of angry rants since I saw TotalBiscuit having pissyfit about Arkham Knight - and there are some crackers.

What are your favourite rants, conspiracy theories, and other such entertaining freak outs?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jun 28, 2015, 2:27:11 AM
I actually enjoyed his review of arkham knight.

He was totally sticking it to the men! Made me laugh a couple of times.

And it's not like he was saying stuff that was not accurate so :').

There used to be this series about the 10 dimensions on youtube which made me laugh.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Started watching it the other day but stopped at his usual rant about GFX options not being there.

Skipped forward a bit and holy fuck, people thing PoE is bad for it's occasional freezes...batman is even worse.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Started watching it the other day but stopped at his usual rant about GFX options not being there.

Skipped forward a bit and holy fuck, people thing PoE is bad for it's occasional freezes...batman is even worse.

Yeah, the whole FOV / Graphics Options things gets a little tiresome after a while.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
FadeXF wrote:
MAN - you guys just wasted like 4 hours of my time LOL

I watched total biscuit - but then I found out about this guy named Phil Fish and some chick named Anita - who knew these people were so hated! lol - talk about rants!

That dude is the biggest douche nozzle. He lives in my neighborhood and i've crossed paths with him a few times. He reallllly thinks his shit don't stink. Fuck that guy.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Ya he was a douche before the whole GG thing but its just intensified since then. I saw him at a local bar last summer, so full of himself. Seriously, those sideburns ahahahaha
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Anything by Internet Aristrocrat. Moderately enjoy ZeroPunctuation/Yahtzee. Kinda like AngryJoe. If you can consider some of Filthy Frank's videos rant videos, then I like Filthy Frank.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info