Desynch just on Poe :'(

Hello guys, I like this game, but I can't play in good condition, every 2/3 packs I have a desynch (I see one monster who is following me and i can't attack him , or I don't see enemies on my screen and i loose life :'(

I'm from France (Lyon), and I never have trouble with my connexion (ISP Orange) :

Here the PinPlotter when i was playing :

What can I do ?

Thx for your help !
Any ideas ?
I'd start by reading the Developer Manifesto on Client/Server Synchronization.

Then I'd perform a WinMTR trace (using version 0.9.2) while you're experiencing the issues you are describing. It's best to start the trace when you start playing that way you know it was capturing before the problem manifested. Once you experience the issue (and have at least 300 packets captured) then post the text-version (not HTML) of the trace here and we can take a look. Please don't edit out anything other than city references (don't edit out the ping result numbers) as it can make reading the trace harder.

Usually desync is just a server synchronization issue (due to skills and play-style most often) and doesn't really have much to do with latency, but in some cases latency can make it worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info