game freeze every time its loading

hey! i have a problem with the game.. everytime i launch the gae and when i go to a new map, when the game its loading i must wait like 5-15 minutes. please anyone i need a solution :(
thanks.
I'm confused by your description.

Does it freeze every time you load the game? If, does it ever unfreeze?

If it freezes while loading into the game, then how are you able to attempt to load into a map?

If you ALT+Tab while "Frozen", does it have any error messages or anything?

What sort of "freeze" is it? Is the application unresponsive? Does it lock up the whole computer?

Have you checked in the Windows Event/Error logs for anything showing up at around the time of the "freeze"?

Have you unplugged the power from your router and modem for 30 seconds and plugged them back in?

Have you attempted to completely disable all antivirus/firewall/security hardware or software that might be interfering with the connection to the game?

Have you removed and readded the exclusions for PathOfExile.exe to your antivirus/firewall/security hardware or software?
look i chexk the conection of internet the antivirus y restart the game everything run it as administrator and everytime the game shows the screen saying "loading" (starting the game, moving to other map) the game freeze. i wait for 5-15 minutes and then the game works but sometimes i have to close it because the game never comes back. i was searching this problem and i notices that a lot of people havve the same problem (i check in another forums including steam forum). they said that if a have a SSD i can install it there... but i don´t have one. :( please help
thanks for your support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info