[Not a bug] CONFIRMED BUG VAAL KILL WITH ARC

So if you use arc to kill vaal, it will get stuck in the spawn phase. Arc kills the additional
monsters as they come, so it makes vaal keep spawning them.

I ran this multiple times to make sure it was a bug, and recorded one of them.

The video can be found at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCFIhTPuc98

Hopefully someone from GGG can confirm this.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jun 29, 2015, 7:18:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The Vaal Oversoul prefers to summon minions if that arm is active and he doesn't have enough (living) minions. That's not a bug.
It isn't a bug but it trivializes this boss to absurd level. Just kite until he start spawning, then paralyze the boss by spamming arc left and right.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
It isn't a bug but it trivializes this boss to absurd level. Just kite until he start spawning, then paralyze the boss by spamming arc left and right.

Not every boss can be (should be?) balanced to be difficult for every single skill/build. It's not like everyone can just throw Arc into their build and trivialize Vaal.

If Arc trivialized all bosses, then that would be a problem with Arc to be addressed. If Vaal were trivialized by skills other than Arc, then that would be a problem with Vaal to be addressed.
Thank you C.O., now please read my post again. Or don't.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
And what's the problem with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info