Advice for noob?

Hey there I'm just curious should I max my Armour / energy shield /hp or all resistances best? I play as 2H marouder picking mostly Armour/health in passive tree.
"
eimantasks wrote:
Hey there I'm just curious should I max my Armour / energy shield /hp or all resistances best? I play as 2H marouder picking mostly Armour/health in passive tree.

When leveling, pick life over resists over armor - in that order, on gear. Try to grab only armor items, hybrid items aren't really good unless you are grabbing Iron Reflexes (keystone) from the passive tree.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
eimantasks wrote:

When leveling, pick life over resists over armor - in that order, on gear. Try to grab only armor items, hybrid items aren't really good unless you are grabbing Iron Reflexes (keystone) from the passive tree.

Thank you!
with 2h max your life, armor, life regen and you will NEED all res cap at merciless and maps.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info