Whats wrong with some members of our community?

Just lol

Oh price for legacy rumi was 12ex and sry for that white background
I wonder why he ignore all players who refuse sell him items he want? I dont get it why ignore players if you dont agree on trade?

:)

Last edited by Rachel on Jun 26, 2015, 10:03:21 AM
== insert life of brian "he doesn't want to haggle!!!" picture ==
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 26, 2015, 7:22:34 AM
Worrying about it just gives the dude rent free space in your mind. Better to evict him and move on.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"Whats wrong with some members of our community?"

This includes you, you realise?
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Made me chuckle.
I would be more concerned about the "hexy", if i were you.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
People would rather let things sit in their stash for weeks to get the most they can possibly get for it, than sell for a slightly lower price.
Seller can accept any offer he get or lower a bit his b/o or decline offer and if he decline full b/o or almost full b/o it dosent mean he should be ignored. There are many players who are firm on their prices or close to firm, legacy kaom is around 200ex, why no1 want sell it for 160? ignored, reported lol
Seriously its just a game, dont ignore if trade wasnt finalised. End of story. GGG can lock this thread or delete it.

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info