[2.0] Ultra Armor HC Double Flame Totem Blood Magic

Early farming

That's btw all you really need until lvl 40-50. To any character. With any passive nodes. At the very start try added lighting/cold damage, increased critical strikes are good also.

It's quite a bit better version of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULFXNjpVu6k (thx to ZiggyD)

Spoiler
I'm joking =) I just realized that today I ripped this minimum 5ex legacy staff to softcore and I will never get the same anymore =)

Spoiler
Sorry for my English

Mana reserved

You need at least 19 mana here to be able to cast flame dash

Offence

Defence

Only auras:

All defence pots:

+ Molten Shell lvl 16 + Tempest shield

Gear/Gems

Some explanations:

- Blind in shield is completely useless, you can add there whatever you want/need (lightning warp as a variant for opening chests is quite good).
- Shock nova is used as utility to break urns, bone piles etc. Sometimes it can drop some good currency or unique items. After you've casted 2 totems and enduring cry, you usually have time to cast nova also, while your totems are killing mobs.
- About shield (expensive one). Lioneye's Rimorse is really good for this armor-based build. It was luckily self-found, so you can check my old shield, which is not really dat expensive and quite good also:

I hope, this guide will help someone to sustain his totemic character in HC.
Last edited by Fiard on Aug 28, 2015, 2:10:04 PM
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info