Who has the OLDEST character in POE?

Classy
After they wiped the closed beta chars I created this one on day 1 of the open beta.
In theory there shouldn't be any older chars (except for a few minutes ^^) than this one.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jun 30, 2015, 3:33:49 PM
"
666lol666 wrote:
After they wiped the closed beta chars I created this one on day 1 of the open beta.
In theory there shouldn't be any older chars (except for a few minutes ^^) than this one.

Erm is your creation date a glitch?

Because my character was created day one of OB as well and says 878 days.

edit:

Hmm, actually, I think I may have deleted my first character and remade it. The one I had back in CB when I first started playing on Jan 11, 2012. Having a hard time remembering now actually.
Last edited by Odissius on Jun 30, 2015, 7:18:38 PM
"
Odissius wrote:
Hmm, actually, I think I may have deleted my first character and remade it. The one I had back in CB when I first started playing on Jan 11, 2012. Having a hard time remembering now actually.

I think that has to be the case because I checked another one of my accounts and the guys over there are almost as old.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I'm on my phone at work so i can't check atm. But i made my first toon the day i made this account. Never deleted it.

885 days. Give ot take a few hours.

There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info