Who has the OLDEST character in POE?

"
Namcap wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Uhm, what? Wasnt all characters deleted when open beta launched? My memory is shit so I dont remember that far back.

No they wiped your gear and reset your character to level 1 so that you could keep your name.

I'll check when I get home tonight but I doubt I have any characters over 300 days even if I have been playing since January 2013 (so ~900 days would be possible). Whenever I get to level 80-85 with a build, I start over with a new one. 95% of the time, I delete the character to keep a name or just because I know I won't play them again. I've probably deleted "Namcap" over 20 times already. Only one I've kept for more than a couple months is my EA Marauder. I keep him as reminder of how terrible my gear was back then and yet I was destroying maps faster than most of my newer builds.

I forgot about that, was about to post that all closed beta players probably have the same age on everything.

Mines 1183 days, joined not long before it went to open beta.
942, but i deleted my other character that was even older because i ran out of room. rip
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
the venarable DERP_DIGGLA at 834 days old n counting :)
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
Clubber: 1,312 days, 20 hours is my best, got a couple over 1300, few more over 1200... SCWitchPrize: 1265 days...some old race I won and was awarded a demigods and never deleted the char that GGG staff gave me, and never will :D

Last edited by Sparka on Jun 27, 2015, 8:25:52 PM
December 2, 2012
"
Sparka wrote:
Clubber: 1,312 days, 20 hours is my best, got a couple over 1300, few more over 1200... SCWitchPrize: 1265 days...some old race I won and was awarded a demigods and never deleted the char that GGG staff gave me, and never will :D

Nice!

It actually made me wonder how I actually got hooked up with PoE. Because that memory seems to be erased from my mind. The press releases made me a little wiser. The first public stress test weekend in closed beta was during 30 March - 1 April 2012. A couple of weeks later they started their crowdfunding campaign giving players the opportunity to buy a closed beta key.

The game had been on my radar way longer but I somehow lost track of it until that weekend. And how I became aware of that weekend, no idea.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
My collection might be smaller than others but at least I played the game fair and square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Jun 28, 2015, 2:16:13 AM
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Sparka wrote:

Nice!

It actually made me wonder how I actually got hooked up with PoE. Because that memory seems to be erased from my mind. The press releases made me a little wiser. The first public stress test weekend in closed beta was during 30 March - 1 April 2012. A couple of weeks later they started their crowdfunding campaign giving players the opportunity to buy a closed beta key.

The game had been on my radar way longer but I somehow lost track of it until that weekend. And how I became aware of that weekend, no idea.

I think my character was made just after Aug 20th 2011 during CBT....got very lucky and got a Random key from the Veterans timer, but there's still room for characters older than mine, I know there were people already playing when I started. I took a break and missed out on CBT support tag :(
My oldest living HC char is 869 days old. I deleted all of my chars that died. I think a couple were older.
i DO
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
and abovr poster wins on a technicality..
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info