Who has the OLDEST character in POE?

am curious to see who is the oldest character in POE, both SC and HC.

Palladivm

824 Days Old

post yours!

image or it didnt happen
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
Last edited by eebertay on Jun 25, 2015, 11:28:11 PM
Spoiler

/played too is over 100 days, so im at over 2500 hours or so.
That's pretty old! Wish I didn't suffer from deleteoldcharacteritis :(
1062 days.

This is my first ever character I rolled in PoE on the Public Weekend 3 test back on 29 July 2012.

Got to A3M in Standard (or Default as it was known) then switched to Hardcore. After leaving this character in the mid-60s for the past 2.5 years I equipped her with some ripped gear and got some levels during this long offseason.

Pre-0.10.0 Closed Beta characters were kept and moved into Open Beta with all gear wiped. I'm sure there are some older than mine out there as CB players would have wanted to hang onto their names.

If you made a character when Open Beta 0.10.0 started 23 January 2013 you'd have a character 884 days old today.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298

I have like five other characters that are like a few minutes apart, but this is my oldest character. Technically, this is the correct age, but I had the same duelist before old standard was migrated to legacy standard back in closed beta around September 2012, and like a month or two later, I decided to delete them and remade them back in the new standard and the current one since I was not sure what was going to be done with the legacy standard characters.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

are you at lv100?
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
Shame the closed beta characters were wiped from existence,could have really racked up some mileage on those guys. lol
first born. still going strong

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jun 26, 2015, 5:01:20 AM
A lot of mine are more than 1200 days old... Yeah...
... nothing
Born 10 august 2011
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
Last edited by drezdenfonpux on Jun 26, 2015, 6:25:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info