Help with new Beginner Friendly Cheap Build

Hello fellow exiles,

been playing HC with my 2 Char that just got RIP, still have currency on HC about 30c, but i cant decide on what build to do next..

my 1st char was a triple spork totem, got RIP from Soul Mantle when i Desync and it casted 3 level20 curses on me, got RIP in an instant.. about around level 60+ on Merciless Act 3

my 2nd Char was a Facebreaker Cyclone, got Gloves for 850% about 5c, spend some of my money on Daresso's Defiance 4L chest, its pretty good bec of the onslaught charges..
Spend money again on Abyssus and this is what got me killed.. underestimated the -40% phys dmg taken.
tried the abyssus on a level66 grotto map, got RIP when i afk to answer a telephone call just 1sec..
the monsters hit hard and they 2-3shot me.. my facebreaker reached level 70..

the facebreaker was a very good build, it rushed normal and cruel about 1day only, and i only felt i need to farm on merciless bec of the resistances not capped bec u cant get good resistances on gear if u go facebreakers.. also with facebreaker, abyssus and meginord belt DPS tooltip reaching 15k on cyclone with 3 aura, Grace Hatred and Herald of Ash respectively.. when i go boss fights i drop herald of ash and equip purity of elements for nice capped resists..

dont want to go facebreaker again but i cant seem to find a new build.

please help me fellow exiles..

give a budget friendly, cheap, beginner and also exciting and not boring to play build..

any new or old classic build is welcome..

pls reply the thread or guide here so i can check it out and give me info why u would recommend this build on me...

thanks and i hope u reply in my post, really want to play POE and want to reach end game maps but spend most of money on my last RIP char..

(Dont need to be Atziri viable, just HC viable and cheap (like a 4L build only) and enjoyable to play..)
Last edited by Fiard on Jun 26, 2015, 3:01:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info