Are there any secrets the player base still hasn't discovered yet?

Not just vendor recipes, but easter eggs and other hidden stuff. PM me secrets I promise I won't share them.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
The community still hasn't figure out why it takes so gad dayum long for GGG to do the right things and changes, and add the proper features we want.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Sure, players have yet to find out how to lose their virginity.
Dont you find your post a bit funny OP? How would we know what we do not know?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Dont you find your post a bit funny OP? How would we know what we do not know?

he probably hopes for those who know to post some hints, those who implemented them.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I shouldnt tell you because it's a secret, but fishing will be enable in 2.0. I hope I won't be probated for that revelation.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
I shouldnt tell you because it's a secret, but fishing will be enable in 2.0. I hope I won't be probated for that revelation.

isn't it enabled already?
There are many undiscovered things. 500ex/secret pst
There's a few. First, there's the whole fishing business with fishing rods and roha feathers. "Trolling" as it's called, but that is actually just another way of fishing. There are a select few who know what fishing is about, but they're not sharing.

The other thing I can thing of is the crumbled map device and the normal one. When you put 4 of the same maps in at once, then spam the activate button, after about 30 times or so a message will appear of "A strange click is heard in the distance."

That's everything I know of that has yet to be figured out. Have fun. :)
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Thread asking the player base whether there's anything the player base hasn't discovered.....

Srsly though, yes. Loads.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info