Some questions about GM

We are normally around in Lioneye's Watch, you are also feel free to email us at support@grindinggear.com.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
We are normally around in Lioneye's Watch, you are also feel free to email us at support@grindinggear.com.

Looking at your stats I guess that is why you only have level 3 and level 2 characters. Although I would think that just hanging around in Lioneye's Watch would be extremely boring, what with the mannequin NPCs that are glued in place forever. Poor souls. Is this their purgatory? What was their crime that got them this sentence? At least players exiles can roam the island freely... Duh!... my bad. Maybe the NPCs do come to life "After Hours".  ☺

I don't play on my staff account, but I have been playing the game for a significant length of time on my other accounts.
"
jadenharrow wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

I remember in closed beta, you devs were always in general chat, answering questions, joking, muting lol, it was pretty cool and a unique experience with this game that solidified the "I've made the right choice in devoting my time to this game".

This is something we really enjoyed too! We stopped doing this so much because Global chat was divided up into so many channels, but I agree it's something we should do more often. I guess the most logical channel for us to spend time in would be Global 1. I'll talk to the guys about this and see if we can make more frequent visits to chat :)

"
mark1030 wrote:
Is that so your boss doesn't see your account playing a game when you're supposed to be working? :)

I have a feeling that my boss may know my personal account details, as I was one of the original testers.
"
Kandamo wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

and? so what? looks like you didnt understand this:

Spoiler
"
x1o8x wrote:

And whenever I pm'ed them, I get ignored. It feels like I am not welcomed in this game at all besides my wallet...

We can often get slammed with PMs in-game so may miss a few by mistake. If we don't reply please try again in a couple of mins, or email in and we'll contact you ASAP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info