Some questions about GM

Why are there no GMs ingame for you to interact with?

Only time I get some interaction with GMs is when I get muted for calling people names or accidentally trading in global or encouraging illegal activities.

And whenever I pm'ed them, I get ignored. It feels like I am not welcomed in this game at all besides my wallet...
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
"
x1o8x wrote:

Only time I get some interaction with GMs is when I get muted for calling people names or accidentally trading in global or encouraging illegal activities.

gm = gommunity manager?

just keep abbreviating things, should prevent any mutes.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
x1o8x wrote:

gm = gommunity manager?

just keep abbreviating things, should prevent any mutes.

GameMasters, or GGG staffs in game if you'd prefer.
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
"
x1o8x wrote:
GameMasters, or GGG staffs in game if you'd prefer.

ah, ok.
as much as i like pulling out the dictionary when i read charan's posts i get high blood pressure when players use abbreviations i don't understand immediately.

of course i could just ignore them.
We are normally around in Lioneye's Watch, you are also feel free to email us at support@grindinggear.com.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
I quite like heading to A1N and making fun of the curious mismash of item and armor MTXs whoever is on duty has cobbled together.

Rachel always looks pretty swish, Yeran on the other hand needs some fashion advice on occassion :)

Last time I saw Tom he was wearing some weird totemic mask thing that I didn't recognise, but he must have been off getting coffee because he wouldn't tell me what it was :(

EDIT: oops, my mistake - it was Gary, and he is there right now wearing the same mask.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jun 25, 2015, 7:07:19 AM
"
x1o8x wrote:
... or encouraging illegal activities

Naughty boy!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
If you feel lonely, go out on the weekend instead of playing a game and calling people names or whatever you do to get muted.
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
If you feel lonely, go out on the weekend instead of playing a game and calling people names or whatever you do to get muted.

yep but don't forget to gear up. irl game masters can be nasty.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
x1o8x wrote:
... or encouraging illegal activities

Naughty boy!

...... boy do i wonder why you don't feel accepted.....

@geradon, never leave home without a towel.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info