Response To General Salt

I don't enjoy the game my way, so I try to enjoy the game GGG's way. Still won't keep me from asking GGG to provide the option to enjoy the game my way.

So I very much disagree with the "don't bitch". I prefer to call it feedback, or criticism, but I'll use your derogatory term for consistency sake. Bitching works. Bitching makes GGG see the mistake of their assumptions, visions, opens their eyes to what they think is good for the game, and what is actually good for the game. Bitching makes the game better.

Loot allocation. Lockstep. Item filters. Searchable stash. Thanks to "bitching".

So I hope no one ever, stops "bitching" because I want (and I'm sure GGG, does, too), PoE to get better.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

500 ex from items you found? Did you find and sell a legacy shavs or 2? (found them before they became leagacy that is)

RNG is RNG, sir.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
"
It's true that in order to progress and do higher level content as a melee character you need to acquire the gear first. Also agree that good drop for your build might never come but did you consider trading to get better gear?

I mean, game is designed around trading specially for certain builds like melee. Casters for example have a better luck playing as a self found because you gain your power from leveling gems mostly. Couldn't you buy the gear you were looking for with that 20ex?

I do, and i was able to improve a little with 6-link armor chest, some really fast and powerful sword and trade very good boots with res and HP.

But i think melee chars are very expensive for beginners players, 6L lightning Coil, a high roll Soul Taker or legacy Abyssus are far away.

Thanks

high roll non legacy soul takers arent needed for ANY melee builds that are fit to beginners. also theyre not really that expensive. im assuming youre talking about good rolled abyssus and legacy soul taker here tho...the legacy soul taker is even less required. a good rolled abyssus isnt much....and its not needed. it gives a lot of dps, but its not necessary. 6l arent necessary.

to answer to your first post, 20 ex, which isnt alot, is pretty much enought to fund most builds. excluding mjolner/lowlife builds.
"
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
"
It's true that in order to progress and do higher level content as a melee character you need to acquire the gear first. Also agree that good drop for your build might never come but did you consider trading to get better gear?

I mean, game is designed around trading specially for certain builds like melee. Casters for example have a better luck playing as a self found because you gain your power from leveling gems mostly. Couldn't you buy the gear you were looking for with that 20ex?

I do, and i was able to improve a little with 6-link armor chest, some really fast and powerful sword and trade very good boots with res and HP.

But i think melee chars are very expensive for beginners players, 6L lightning Coil, a high roll Soul Taker or legacy Abyssus are far away.

Thanks

high roll non legacy soul takers arent needed for ANY melee builds that are fit to beginners. also theyre not really that expensive. im assuming youre talking about good rolled abyssus and legacy soul taker here tho...the legacy soul taker is even less required. a good rolled abyssus isnt much....and its not needed. it gives a lot of dps, but its not necessary. 6l arent necessary.

to answer to your first post, 20 ex, which isnt alot, is pretty much enought to fund most builds. excluding mjolner/lowlife builds.

What build capable of stable Uber will you build for 20ex budget?
"
Zhatan wrote:

Wait for the inevitable power creep that will come with 2.0 and there will certainly be some 20 ex uber Atziri builds :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
cuz i am sure ggg is going to balance the game so fresh off the boat players can have stable uber characters, and that should be the demarkation point of whether the itemization and game at large is successful or not.
Hey...is this thing on?
ITT: Kids who feel rich because they didnt make it IRL
Response to general salt

Pickles, pickles for everybody.

Hmm salty pickles.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Zhatan wrote:

hell, normal atziri can be done with eb ci. dont tell me you cant do uber with puncture trap or incinerate on a 20ex budget

not even speaking of all that "but can this do atziri" bullshit. stop it
Last edited by likejaxirl on Jun 25, 2015, 2:45:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info