The dtuser14 Protest!

"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
+1 here
maybe all of us should make like 100+ accounts and hunt beta keys.. thats ridiculus :(
Get over it and cry more... you will eventually get in regardless of your tactics and then it won't matter one bit... but since you haven't got in yet you feel the need to start this silly post, ridiculous.
"
xenocloud5 wrote:
Get over it and cry more... you will eventually get in regardless of your tactics and then it won't matter one bit... but since you haven't got in yet you feel the need to start this silly post, ridiculous.

get over with it and make multiaccounts like you, xeno ?
"
wututu wrote:
"
xenocloud5 wrote:

get over with it and make multiaccounts like you, xeno ?

Exactly is there a problem? QQ more.

First of all no one ever said it was against the rules, just said that there's precautions taken so people that do, do it wont get key's yet as you can tell that's a lie. They also said it's more likely to get in if your a active poster on the forums.

Second why does it matter if i make multiple accounts to get a key? The fact that hundreds of keys have gone out to inactive members alone doesn't bother you yet the fact that someone that is willing to play the game and contribute to making it better is trying to get a key so hard he goes out of his way to make multiple accounts does? That's true logic!
Last edited by xenocloud5 on Aug 20, 2011, 8:33:29 PM
If you use the forums a lot i'm sure that you will be noticed over x amount of inactive accounts...

Now if he goes and post's on all x amount of accounts... that's just dirty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info