Has anyone here encountered an extra-dimensional being?

^I only see stuff like that when i take Lucy for a spin though.

It seems rather insignificant if your not experiencing it first hand.

Only believe what you see with your own eyes, unless your seeing tastes and sounds etc.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^i see stuff like that all the time when we go to our vacation home in france.

The sky is weird at night when your in the middle of nowhere without light pollution.

Peace,

-Boem-

I grew up in a hick town of ~150 people, in the middle of nowhere, and the sky was always full of stars 'n shit. I'd never seen that before, or since. I'm telling ya man, something weird happened that night
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Let's go, annunaki

Let's go, David Icke!!

Yea!!

Also by the way have you heard from those rebels?

The government killed them for sure.

I read also, also someone else who was convinced of it also said it so must be true.

Then i was talking to someone and he told me to google if government killed. There i find they say also that it was government.

I am not in doubt no more, i am certain it was government.

Now in the other day i was no longer talk about government from today. I talk from ancient aliens that have visit on earth.

I go on the google, and i find again other say is true.

Here even i find from people way back before google they put on walls and in books, thousands of years ago! How could anyone be in doubt when very obvious... some people just never use third eye... blind sheep..

LOOK ON HERE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V9GsxgFNxw
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 28, 2015, 4:40:54 AM
I've often wondered what would happen if you hooked a new born up to a virtual reality that had 4 dimensions of motion. Would the brain develop differently? Would they "live" normally or not be able to function?

If there was an ethical way to conduct this experiment, I'd chip in to see it done.
I believe in extra terrestrial life. I don't believe that that extra-terrestrial life has found a way to break the issues of long term space travel, yet would still be afraid of humans. THe tech and intellegence required would be so far beyond our current comprehention that if we were "in a war with them" we would lose within days if not hours. It is an entirely egocentric idea that aliens capable of such things would even take a passing interest in humans as compared to them we'd be nothing but insignificant ants.
Do you guys count angels and demons as a part of our world or as these extra-dimensional (terrestrial) beings?
My original account Dushan is banned.
I miss my Kiwi and Demigod's Presence.
:(
By reading any of Duchan's forum posts you agree to the following Duchan forum posts Terms of Use:
http://i.imgur.com/tmkhs22.png
"
"

Extra-dimensional beings are not human.

I wonder if the infinite copies of ourselves in the infinite planes of the multiverse count as extra-dimensional beings? They'd definitely be human.

well, if they did then we would all be extra dimensional beings right? Because in theory we would be just like them, living out 4D lives in 1 universe among the multiverse?

What exactly is meant by an extra dimensional being anyway? So you have up-down, left-right, forwards-backwards, thats 3 dimensions, and then time is the 4th dimension right? After that dont we get into nonsense like choice and choices spawning alternate realities etc? Im not really up to speed on it all tbh, I remember reading up on it a long time ago, understanding where they were coming from but also deciding it was just theoretical waffle. In theory if I make a choice and go to the bakers instead of the butchers then you could see that as a dimension, a plane on which to plot the universe (quite why I dont know) but I dont actually believe theres an alternate reality where I went to the butchers, thats an absurd notion.

Honestly I have a hard time even buying the idea that time is a variable, I suspect one day we will find that how we measure time is effected by speed, and thats all there is to it, and these notions of 7, 8, 9+ dimensions are just as absurd as the idea that lightning is caused by a bearded man who lives in the clouds banging a hammer, just people trying as hard as they can to explain something above their pay grade with the most socially credible logic at their disposal. People lost in mathematics completely divorced from actual reality, their maths may be sound, may, but their interpretations of what their numbers mean I dont really buy, slit experiments blah blah, ok this is your best guess as to whats going on, fair play, but when we know a lot more than what we know now we will find out why you were wrong. Dark matter and all this insane crap they invent to get around the fact their numbers dont even work a lot of the time, these numbers that they base their view on reality off, they started inventing math to explain reality and now they invent reality to explain their math.

Quite where this all leaves extra dimensional beings, like what does that even mean? I feel like its an idea spawned from bad science fiction written by people who dont really understand what a dimension is supposed to be, or maybe I just dont understand, but I feel like the idea its a place and things live in this place is probably as crazy as the idea that beings live in the concept of a left/right axis.

and thats all the ignorant nonsense I have to waffle on the subject.

and no, I wouldnt take me all that seriously tbh I know nothing jon snow.
No one knows for sure, Mr Snorkle. :)
they exist

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I've often thought of time, it's a funny way to pass it.

If i understand it correctly time is relative to mass. So we as humans experience a certain time-speed while other beings relative to us with different masses experience another time-speed.

This makes me believe that the universe could in fact be an organism that is very much living, and we are inside of it. But simply due to it's enormous mass we have no clue of it's existence.

Simply put one exhale/inhale of the being we call the universe could extend in human-time speed over such an enormous vast quantity that we are unable to comprehend/experience it.

We would also live to shortly in relation to it's time-speed to even make reasonable assessments of it's existence, thus ever eluding our sensory perceptions.

This theory also imply's that beings such as ants for example live just as long as humans do in relative therms. Since there mass is so tiny they would have an increased time-speed compared to us and as such be able to live many years of experience while we only live a single year.

Or in other words, *shrugs*

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info