Has anyone here encountered an extra-dimensional being?

Just curious if anyone has any stories to tell regarding the thread title :P
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
No.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
You have now

I am one

Beat me to it. Lol
From the land of new zeal. Just here to stalk the forums.
"
You have now

I am one

As the Representative of the Path of Exile community, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity, and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Jun 25, 2015, 2:36:10 AM
"
You have now

I am one

Me too.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I am in a romantic relationship with a hypercube.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
I miss them, those beings from my childhood, who would teach me the joys of life.

I actually have fake childhood memories, but I recognize them as such.

Spoiler
unless phasing through dimensions by passages in walls, guided by shadows who would teach me about the preciousness of something as simple as a sunset, communicating through telepathy (real telepathy, instant data transmission, not cheesy voices in head that you see in movies), the existence of a passage inside a well of a doorway to a labyrinth that is guarded by a lion, that lead to a library in which I spent countless hours learning, and many more memories, are all real possible things.... doesnt seem likely to me dunno why lol.

But hey, if I were to entertain OP a bit more, I actually met a historian of the occult by chance a few years ago, I dont remember the names they pass themselves by, something like "Keepers" or "gatekeepers"? he claimed to not actually believe in the existence of his study objects, just interested in the occult as a whole. seemed reasonable enough as a person.

Well, I purposefully gave him just part of the description about the beings and expected him to say its the common "shadow people" as some do. yet he actually mentioned some far more obscure beings, some that I had never even heard of, and the rest of the description he gave fit perfectly.

Lucky guess or is there more to reality? oooOOooOO OooOO oO

Spoiler
there's a skeleton inside of you, right now!!
Spoiler

Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 25, 2015, 11:14:33 AM
I died once in my lifetime, it was a pleasant experience.

Dying put's a lot of things in there true perspective. I't allowed me to see true a lot of bullshit people try to come up with to cover there true goals or perceptions.

The question i was asked when i reached singularity was if i wished to leave.

My response was quite easy.

Either everybody goes or i stay.

In that same experience i talked backwards to my mates and i could manipulate time and DNA.
(which appeared to be intertwined together, anybody knows if DNA has a counter strain? Since i was able to actively manipulate both strains, which resulted in me talking backwards IRL)

And i don't mean just talking like this

this like talking just mean don't i and

But actually talking like

siht ekil gniklat tsuj naem t'nod i dna

Ah good times, fun stuff, the brain is a cool tool-box.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I once heard a spooky creak when I was alone in my house. Does that count?
wow, you guys seem to be miss informed on what an actual extra dimensional being is. Furthermore if you were one you wouldn't be posting on an internet forum.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info