Explore Shavronne's Hidden Runic Trove!

beginning of video im pretty sure the speaker of the videos says "Which "He" fought for to keep her treasure safe".
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Byrr wrote:
Please continue to add hideout of the week in the thread title going forward so we can continue to ignore these threads.
totally agree
Title is misleading and hideout of the week is a showcase, it doesn't belong in announcement section

I find it really sad and a lack of professionalism that Bex doesn't follow the forum guidelines that she's pushing down our throat, at least preach by the example

It took you more time to troll this thread than to ignore it.

Get over it.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Byrr wrote:
Please continue to add hideout of the week in the thread title going forward so we can continue to ignore these threads.
totally agree
Title is misleading and hideout of the week is a showcase, it doesn't belong in announcement section

I find it really sad and a lack of professionalism that Bex doesn't follow the forum guidelines that she's pushing down our throat, at least preach by the example

Guess it's impossible for you guys to just skip the threads that don't interest you?
your name is NOT bIx like you keep trying to tell me.

B E X is pronounced like bex.

as in Bex went to the store.

please stop telling me your name is B I X

say it with me, becks, not bicks.

carry on.

"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Byrr wrote:
totally agree

Guess it's impossible for you guys to just skip the threads that don't interest you?
I supported a lot because i believed the game was heading the right way. Now, i think the game changed direction and i must, to respect myself and GGG, tell that im not pleased. A company prefer to have a feedback of a displeased costumer and why he's not pleased than somebody that just leaves without saying anything.

Its like if you have a girlfriend and everytime you do something she doesnt like, she doesnt tell you but it bugs her and then she leaves you and say " its for those 100 littles things you do that bugs me". How is one's suppose to know he/she/it is doing something wrong if nobody tell them.
Thats my main issue with Whiteknights such as you, A negative feedback doesnt equal an agressive/insulting/unconstructive element.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The thing you mentioned has nothing at all to do with what direction the game is heading.

You're insulting the work of Bex for no reason at all. She has no control over what happens with Path of Exile as a game. Respectfully, give your head a shake, sir.
"
The thing you mentioned has nothing at all to do with what direction the game is heading.

You're insulting the work of Bex for no reason at all. She has no control over what happens with Path of Exile as a game. Respectfully, give your head a shake, sir.
They spend ressources on non-constructive videos, Bex's skills would be way better at something that really improves the game. Stop whiteknighting and open your eyes, i didnt said Bex was doing a Bad jobs, the job they gave her is a crappy project in general, she does her best and she does it well for what she can
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 25, 2015, 8:24:19 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

They spend ressources on non-constructive videos, Bex's skills would be way better at something that really improves the game. Stop whiteknighting and open your eyes, i didnt said Bex was doing a Bad jobs, the job they gave her is a crappy project in general, she does her best and she does it well for what she can

Your blame is still misdirected.
I will not offer any more blood to go to tropical island. NOPE!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
I really like the floor best, but it is really a great job overall! I like to copy some of the best stuff and make it a mess. I don't have time or inclination for original thought! :)

I'm sure we will get back to BotW when everyone stops being so busy w/the expansion, so chill and be patient folks!

Why the hostility toward Bex? I don't understand. :(

Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info