is chest worth exalting?

I don't know how to craft but I wanted to make a decent es chest. With one transmutation a few alterations and a regal this is what I have with two chest

I am not a rich player by any means
Last edited by Ellerean on Jun 24, 2015, 10:59:38 PM
Can i ask you why you regaled the first chest? There is not a single decent mod! vendor it. Second one is not so bad.. but dont exalt it. Just craft a second resistance with master crafting,if you need it! you know anything about itemlevel?
1st chest was alc not regal..2nd chest could have master craft mod lightning / cold res and if i exalt I could get tri-res?
You alched a 3 mod rare? That's pretty... impressive?

If you want
for free send me a pm. Both of the chests you have are pretty much vendor tier.
First chest is regaled :)
There is no point on spending one exalt for it since you can buy a better one for 1 chaos. Use exalts only with extremely good items,and only if you have a lot! Try thinking in this way: if I exalt and i get a good mod, will this item worths at least 1 exalt if i sell it? .. if no, dont exalt. Suppose you exalt it and get 41/45 cold res (max tier mod,not easy to get), that item could be sold for2 or 3 chaos, maybe 5 chaos if you also master craft light res. So dont do it.
This website can help you with crafting
I will also suggest you to not craft any end game item until the awakening release, because there will be higher mods.
"
Tomviolence89 wrote:

Well he did say

"
Ellerean wrote:
1st chest was alc not regal..
"
Mystrl wrote:
"
Tomviolence89 wrote:

Well he did say

"
Ellerean wrote:
I am 99% sure alcing can't give 3 mods, only 4-6

edit: Nope, I'm dumb, it's 3-6
Last edited by inMotion on Jun 26, 2015, 3:51:39 AM
"
inMotion wrote:
"
Mystrl wrote:
"
Tomviolence89 wrote:

Well he did say

"
Ellerean wrote:
I am 99% sure alcing can't give 3 mods, only 4-6

edit: Nope, I'm dumb, it's 3-6

where are you getting 3-6 from? I have never in over 8000 hours played seen an alch give only 3 affixes on anything that can be alched, maybe it can happen on jewels now?

If youd asked me yesterday I would have said 100% certain that the only way to get a 2 or 3 affix rare item on live is to regal a 1 or 2 affix blue item. Did I miss something? Theres a large part of me thats still saying "no youre 100% sure" but you guys seem to think there actually is a way? Theres always a chance Im wrong, so I guess Im not 100% sure right? Thats what not being 100% sure means, but still, Im sure its 4 minimum lol, I feel like Id know if it was possible to hit 3 affixes.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Jun 26, 2015, 5:33:20 AM
Dude. The keyword in your OP statement is 'not rich'. It is always cheaper to buy than to craft in this game, crafting is not meant for the poor...
No, not worth it. Both are pretty bad. Vendor-level of bad, tbh. :-V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info