Can't Patch the Game

Hello , i got a problem while patching the game .. it keeps checking resources for a while then it disconnects me after .
i am reinstalling the game because of lag issues so i thought this would fix it ,but i got another problem .
pls help :3

p.s: tried turning off antivirus/firewall and running as admin nothing help ..

Edit pc specs : processor : i7 dual core , Ram : 12G , 64bit
used to run the game pretty well at high graphics before it suddenly kept freezing in maps -ping issue not graphics-
Last edited by Ashwal on Jun 24, 2015, 10:20:12 PM
This post is very unclear to me honestly.

From my understanding you first had a patching problem but got around that by reinstalling the game.

After reinstalling the game you got "another problem", which would be what exactly? freezing in maps -ping issue not graphics-?

What does this mean? The game is permanently freezing, or freezing for a short time? This is a connection issue according to you and not a graphics issue? Why?

Do you have more information like do you notice lag or framedrops when the freezes occur (press F1 in game), have you checked you Task Manager for the load on your CPU, memory and harddisk?

What are your system specs? Do the freezes also occur on low game settings? Please put a bit more effort in your post of you want to get better help...
Last edited by Startkabels on Jun 25, 2015, 10:56:32 AM
Sorry it was unclear .
i did press f1 my ping froze at like 150-200 ping and stayed like that till i disconnected
That is the first problem i faced , then i thought reinstalling the game would help ,But i could not reinstall the game due to the patch failing .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info