Is it finally over??

Are the POE vs D3 comparisons finally over and done with? I have not seen these comparisons in chat or GD in over a month. Is it just me? Is it time to celebrate?
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
Both are completely different games. I mean same hack n slash arpg etc but the mechanics, The longevity of the game etc.

Yeah right there.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 24, 2015, 11:06:44 AM
Short answer: No.
Instead we got the no trade hippies in the forum now who would love to make this game exactly like that stupid nonsense game. I wish they would all leave PoE alone :(
It will never be over. There will always be contrast between the two.
#NeverGoing90
Ive seen it several times in the past month :)
There will be a lot more of it now that The Awakening is nearing release and D3 is bringing back the Horadric Cube and a new stat page where you can break down legendaries and apply their legendary effects to your character.
The Russell Wilson Era
It will never be over until the forces of GGGGM (grinding gear games global megacorp) conquers ActiBlizz Syndicate HQ, destroys all d3 servers, puts a bounty out on anyone that still has a copy on their wetware, cleanses it from The Canon, launches mindhunters to target anyone that references the old d3 innerlink assets.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
That_Which_is_out_of_bait

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
mucker wrote:
It will never be over until the forces of GGGGM (grinding gear games global megacorp) conquers ActiBlizz Syndicate HQ, destroys all d3 servers, puts a bounty out on anyone that still has a copy on their wetware, cleanses it from The Canon, launches mindhunters to target anyone that references the old d3 innerlink assets.

thanks for the plot backdrop of the new syndicate wars game i have been day dreaming about!
Hey...is this thing on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info