[2.2 Theory] "Crusader" Slayer/Gladiator Crit 2H Sword by fiqst

Your sword is pretty nice.

But try to get at least a 4-Link (jewellers+fusings on your sword, for example), and link your main attack with additional supports, like added fire damage or faster attacke.
You can buy them off the vendors pretty much for free.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Why not go Acrobatics for extra survivability?
Last edited by Leviathans on Jul 18, 2015, 6:04:53 PM
Whats the Point of choosing resolute technique and then speccing huge into crit..? doesnt RT negate all of it lol
RT is used while leveling. You're supposed to spec out of it when you have some crit gear.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Really enjoying the build, pushing to 70 tonight. Couple points I've found to smooth leveling out:
2 points into revelry really helps out with the mana cost of Ice Crash. The 10% elemental damage 3 mana regen/sec quest reward jewel also helps a lot.

5 points into the 5 Life and Armor nodes next to Warrior's Blood leading to the Marauder start seems more efficient than going 2 dex points up and over into Thick Skin. You end up with 17% life, 46% armor and +16 base life, vs 20 dex 18% life 8% status effect avoidance.

There is also a very easy progression of weapons players can buy cheaply starting at level 14 Shiversting -> 31 Reaper's Pursuit -> 44 Rigvald's Charge -> 51 Terminus Est -> 65 Doomsower -> Endgame Weapon.

I also wanted to ask how bad stuns are at 80+, seeing as we're 4 points away from Unwavering Stance and turning all our evasion into armor anyhow. And theres Bloodless and Soul of Steel (additional 4% physical damage reduction) right there as well as a +30 int node if needed.

Thanks for doing the testing, i appreciate it.

Please post your current tree if you can do people can see.

We don't need to take specific sword nodes until level 60 or so, so you can add the powerful Geoffrey's baptism to that list.

I am considering taking up unwavering. 2h's have zero defenses so it makes sense, especially if it only costs 4 points

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hi, thanks for the guide I have been looking to try a melee build and the crit ice crash ones feel like the best fits. What I was wondering is how this 2h build compares to your DW one. I am guessing this one is more budget friendly as the DW requires some very specific uniques.

That aside however, which one would you recommend more for HC if any? Does the DW have better defenses? Thanks a lot and keep up the awesome guides!
Hi,

i am trying this build, and i am a little bit confiused about the cwdt setup with Blood Rage. After my understanding a Cwdt level 3 can't trigger a lvl 21 Blood Rage. am i wrong? or is Blood Rage no "aktive" spell? Or is a RRR+G meant?

Thx for helping :D
The blood rage is only there for the increased duration I think. You are supposed to cast it yourself.
"Vaal Pact has 100% efficiency, and constant supply of endurance charges helps negate the blood rage degen."

You say endurance charges help negate blood rage degen, but if you have Vaal Pact. You have no health regen.

You can't use Abyssus + Blood Rage + VP. Your HP will drain so ridiculously fast you'll be dead before you even encounter mobs. lol

Care to clarify this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info