[2.2 Theory] "Crusader" Slayer/Gladiator Crit 2H Sword by fiqst

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON 2.2 ASCENDANCY PLANS

About the Build:

Focusing on strong crit performance and powerful hits, this is a 2H sword build that uses Cyclone as the main attack

A utility Leap Slam is also used that grants the Fortify buff.

Defence comes in the form of Daresso's Defiance to produce Endurance charges that feeds cwdt-IC. Acrobatics and Phase are taken to make dodge the primary form of mitigation.

Current Stats:

4763 life

230k dps with charges
93k dps unbuffed
598k dps fully buffed with conc. effect

Main Equipment:

454pdps

Daresso's Defiance RRBBGG

Cyclone
MPD
WED
Faster Attacks
Physical to Lightning
Increased AoE / Conc Effect

Increased AoE will have a lower tooltip but clear speed is improved

Sword GGBRRR+R

Leap Slam
Faster Attacks
Inc. AoE
Fortify
Blood Magic
+ Vengeance

This can be a number of different utility uses

Abyssus RRGG

CwDT (4)
Immortal Call (6)
Phase Run (6)

Maligaro's Virtuosity RGGG

Blood Rage
Ice Golem
Vaal Haste/Grace
Increased Duration

Boots BGGG

Hatred
Blasphemy
Assassin's Mark
Enlighten lvl 3

Character Sheet:

Tree:

Current 109 point tree

Bandits:

OAK (+40 life)
OAK (16% phys)
ALIRA (power charge)

Videos:

Arid Lake

Notes:

Cyclone Changes

In 2.1 Cyclone mana costs have dropped a massive amount, down from 150+ to 41!

This means we can have a full 6L cyclone running on mana alone.

The tooltip has also been made more accurate to the true power of the skill. We don't have to "multiply by 2" to work out dps.

Inc AoE / Conc Effect

Conc effect gives a significant dps boost but you'll find yourself chasing enemies a lot.

Increased AoE will maximise your range and the fact that you'll one shot mobs anyway with or without conc effect, its the clear speed winner.

Faster Attacks / Hypothermia

Hypothermia is a deceptively powerful gem won't show in your tooltip but offers a massive 39% MORE damage to chilled enemies.

The utility leap slam will guarantee an AoE chill effect on targets, so Hypothermia is activated on Ice Crash from the first attack.

Spirit/Vitality Void

This cluster just above IR is excellent:

It will allow leeching from all sources of damage so we're able to equip P2L+WED for maximum damage and be able to leech.

Spirit Void solves all mana problems, even with 6L cyclone

Levelling Guide

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Feb 6, 2016, 11:40:43 PM
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2016, 5:15:34 PM
[reserved]
[reserved]
nice to see you are still doing builds for 2.0 fiqst..

i decided to stop playing melee builds in this game but it is always nice looking at your builds and see what cool ideeas you have.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
another "broken" build by fiqst, i like how you "think outside of the box" with those gems setups... could would make a 2h flicker strike build next time?
another nice build of yours again...
small update: lvl 85
I make this tree for axe version, let me know what you think ;)

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQW1CLEJlg-rE0wTyRQgFSAWvxfhGbQj9iSLJP0mlSb4KgsqOC2DMHcwfDH7Nj05Dj_8R35Nkk4yUEdRR1VLVbVZ_l8_X7BhIWHiYqxkUmVNZadsjG1sbpdvnnBScNV07XZ_dqx3B3fjeHp5aHrve4x-4H_jgwmExITFhNmE74VShxOHaonTjAuMNo19jb-SfZd5mG-btZyknaqeV57Nn8ujiqcwqSepbqmUrY2uULTFtUi5fL02vqfBBMGjwuzDOspKz37Tftlh2sHcI-Jh5FHlz-dU6GbqGOsJ7LDuDu8O73rynPPq9qP3Mve--Ov-a__e
This is the sword version, i make both for marauder

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAecCEQMnBS0FtQYgBqIHdQmWD6sUIBRNFHUV7Ba_F9wYkRjbGlUhVSFgI_YkiyT9JpUnICmlKgsqOCz7MHw2PTboOQ5AoETSR35NklBHUUdVS1b6Vw1YdV4TX7BhIWHiYqxlTWyMbWxvnnBScNV0oHTtdPF2rHcHd9d4enrvfyuE2YTvhVKHE4dqiO2J04oijAuMNo19jb-SfZd5mG-ZK5u1nKSdqp7Nn8uj56cwqSeplKn6rY20xbVIuR25fLyfvTa9gb6nwKbC7MM6ykrKkM9-0iHUUtlh2sHcI9w94e_kUeXP51TqGOsJ7LDvDvPq9zL8S__e
"
silentowl wrote:

I make this tree for axe version, let me know what you think ;)

Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQW1CLEJlg-rE0wTyRQgFSAWvxfhGbQj9iSLJP0mlSb4KgsqOC2DMHcwfDH7Nj05Dj_8R35Nkk4yUEdRR1VLVbVZ_l8_X7BhIWHiYqxkUmVNZadsjG1sbpdvnnBScNV07XZ_dqx3B3fjeHp5aHrve4x-4H_jgwmExITFhNmE74VShxOHaonTjAuMNo19jb-SfZd5mG-btZyknaqeV57Nn8ujiqcwqSepbqmUrY2uULTFtUi5fL02vqfBBMGjwuzDOspKz37Tftlh2sHcI-Jh5FHlz-dU6GbqGOsJ7LDuDu8O73rynPPq9qP3Mve--Ov-a__e

This is the sword version, i make both for marauder

Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAecCEQMnBS0FtQYgBqIHdQmWD6sUIBRNFHUV7Ba_F9wYkRjbGlUhVSFgI_YkiyT9JpUnICmlKgsqOCz7MHw2PTboOQ5AoETSR35NklBHUUdVS1b6Vw1YdV4TX7BhIWHiYqxlTWyMbWxvnnBScNV0oHTtdPF2rHcHd9d4enrvfyuE2YTvhVKHE4dqiO2J04oijAuMNo19jb-SfZd5mG-ZK5u1nKSdqp7Nn8uj56cwqSeplKn6rY20xbVIuR25fLyfvTa9gb6nwKbC7MM6ykrKkM9-0iHUUtlh2sHcI9w94e_kUeXP51TqGOsJ7LDvDvPq9zL8S__
e

Nice trees but unrealistic for me since you've used all 123 points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info