Lightning arrow Noob build (need feedback pls)

As the title says, im new, playing in HC and wanted to show my build to some veterans and hopefully get their two cents on it. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

my passives so far: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAFE0VIBiRGbQlPypNLOkyfjWSNug6UjrhPydBh0rITeNYr1pSaHRuqngNguSGYIcpiq-QEZSgm12mV6iaqW6r0rXytz68n8rT2E3Yvdpi2o3yRfKX-ej8S_4K_o8=

Wondering if i should start stacking crit nodes, or elemental dmg increase, or just proj increase?

Also, any tips on survivability is greatly appreciated as well. (I already plan to incorporate cast on dmg taken along with enduring cry and immortal call, when i have enough funds)

Current gear:

as for flasks, right now i have super outdated ones, but ill update them today probably, not too worried about flasks though tbh those are pretty straightforward.

Again any feedback is appreciated, dont be afraid to sound harsh or critical, thnx ^.^
"
ClevrName wrote:

Wondering if i should start stacking crit nodes, or elemental dmg increase, or just proj increase?

Also, any tips on survivability is greatly appreciated as well. (I already plan to incorporate cast on dmg taken along with enduring cry and immortal call, when i have enough funds)

Using LA you are better off taking nodes that scale your physical damage (physical bow damage, projectile damage, crit nodes) instead of elemental damage nodes. The latter only apply to 50% of your damage, the former to 100%.
Added cold is also an odd choice. Physical projectile attack damage and added fire support would be much better.

Your tree looks a bit odd. Taking Iron Grip this early doesn't benefit the build that much. Maybe looking at [1.3] Budget / Lightning Arrow / 100% pierce / Crit / Infractem can help you figuring out what nodes are beneficial for a LA build. It's a ranger build though so changing it to fit a scion start might be tricky (Couldn't find other guides as LA builds ain't that popular in the age of tornado shot).

AS for defense in HC: With 2.0 enduring cry can no longer be triggered with cwdt.
Maybe running grace and taking iron reflexes if you don't want to go for acrobatics?
Thanks for the link, and node advice. Didnt know about the cwdt change..rip xD

Anyways, after talking to some seemingly pro ppl, i was converted to tornado shot master race.

Now im just researching surivability, i feel like even with phase acro, and grace, no enduring call is fkin dangerous, but idk, we'll see.

Thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info